Scanning QR Code showing VAT total for overall amount

Please find the attached XML were you found a discrepancy for the vat amount displayed in the below QR code. In this attached XML and below QR Code VAT amount is calculated for the total amount which include the prepaid amount. It should be for the payable amount which is 1035 SAR and corresponding VAT amount should be ( VAT Total: 135 SAR) . It should not be (VAT Total: 285 SAR) which displayed in the below QR code.

The above scenario was tested with the sample XML which was given by your latest SDK data samples in standard invoice Advance Payment adjustments. Please find the attached XML of same.

Scanned QR Code:

XML:

Please clarify the same.

Hi, Please check your XML in tax subtotal. thanks

@Malik Is there an issue with printing the QR code for Phase One on simplified invoices? Sometimes, I need to review the invoice before sending it, and there is no internet in the branches, so I want to send it from the head office. However, I want to print a barcode on the invoice. Can I initially print the QR code for Phase One until the invoice is sent to the authority?

Are there any penalties for doing so?

Hi Malik,

Thank you for your reply…

In fact their is no problem with the XML tax subtotal. This XML was provided by your ZATCA team as part of latest SDK bundle. Please recheck the Advance XML tag in your latest SDK bundle. Kindly provide us the solution for the same.

Hi,
Phase 1 is different than phase 2 so you can’t mix. If internet issue then you need to generate B2C QR at branch since you have to give receipt with QR immediately. Thanks