Reporting Simplified Invoices Using ZATCA SDK

Dear All,

I am using ZATCA SDK library to sign the simplified invoices that we are generating.

Then after reporting the file to ZATCA’s API , The invoice is reported successfully but I

Am receiving the below warning from ZATCA’s Reporting API ….

Knowing that I am using the latest ZATCA’s SDK library , I am still facing the same issue.

Can you please advise about this warning , Thanks a lot for your continuous support.

WARNING invoiceTimeStamp_QRCODE_INVALID QRCODE_VALIDATIONTime on QR Code does not match with Invoice Issue Time (KSA-25). If ZATCA’s SDK was used to generate QR Code, kindly use the latest version of SDKWARNING

Salam All,

please is there any update on the above reported warning , how to solve it ?

The time in QR Code should match the Invoice Issue Time (KSA-25), and If the time in XML in UTC (with Suffix Z), the time in QR should be in local time format after adding +3 hours (and without adding the suffix Z). currently, this approach is implemented in ZATCA SDK (Java and .Net).

If you’re still facing this issue, Kindly share the signed XML file for this invoice with ZATCA via the official channels or your RM for further investigation by the technical team.