}
],
“warningMessages”: ,
“errorMessages”: [
{
“type”: “ERROR”,
“code”: “invalid-invoice-hash”,
“category”: “INVOICE_HASHING_ERRORS”,
“message”: “The invoice hash API body does not match the (calculated) Hash of the XML”,
“status”: “ERROR”
}
],
“status”: “ERROR”
},
“reportingStatus”: null,
“clearanceStatus”: “NOT_CLEARED”,
“qrSellertStatus”: null,
“qrBuyertStatus”: null
}

Environment: Simulation
Link: https://gw-fatoora.zatca.gov.sa/e-invoicing/simulation/precompliance/invoices

SignResult signedResult = eInvoiceSigner.SignDocument(eInvoice, cer, privateKey);

• eInvoice: Standard_Invoice.xml (uploaded in this email)
  • cer: Decoded from base64 for binarySecurityToken
  • privateKey:“MHQCAQEEID6mGxPXV6jTrkeKrYHeTNtFAEzy3Kqd/dIU99Xmt80xoAcGBSuBBAAKoUQDQgANJFcTJu0msyQvS5n9z7NpLO0TopSeCAFYpM4gIYCh+aisKxd7iRYzdQyBF7bFkclWJSaGb0D0RsZ6YOA==”

Notice:
When I use the following commands, everything works well:

fatoora -sign -qr -invoice Standard_Invoice.xml -signedinvoice signedinvoice.xml
fatoora -generateHash -invoice Standard_Invoice.xml

how to fix this issue?

Thanks for your reply, I used the command: “fatoora -sign -qr -invoice Standard_Invoice.xml -signedinvoice signedinvoice.xml” and sent the invoice and the response was without any error, but when I try to send the same invoice after signing it using .NET SDK, I get the above error

@mohmed58264

This is not the API for the Simulation Env Can I kindly ask you to review the materials shared by ZATCA ( Educational library (zatca.gov.sa) ) and Fatoora Platform ( Zatca ) the part for (API Documentation) to ensure better understanding for all the requirements to successfully integrated with ZATCA.

After that, please don’t hesitate to share all your concerns via email to SP support email: sp_support@zatca.gov.sa

Thanks,
Ibrahem Daoud.