QR Code error for Simplified Tax Invoices

As per BR-KSA-25, Buyer name is not mandatory for Simplified tax Invoices except for VATEX-SA-EDU or VATEX-SA-HEA.
As per BR-KSA-49, other buyer ID (BT-46) as national ID is not mandatory for Simplified tax Invoices except for VATEX-SA-EDU or VATEX-SA-HEA.
and as per BR-KSA-81, other buyer ID (BT-46) must be provided for Standard Tax Invoices.
When issuing B2C Invoice I do not have VAT number of Customer and so will not be able to include VAT number in the XML
As per BR-10, Buyer Postal address BG-8 is not required for Simplified tax Invoices. except for VATEX-SA-EDU or VATEX-SA-HEA

however, when i do not pass buyer information in the XML as cac:AccountingCustomerParty
cac:Party/
</cac:AccountingCustomerParty>
the QR Code is returned with following error
KSA Response: Errors: invalid-invoice-hash-INVOICE_HASHING_ERRORS-The invoice hash API body does not match the (calculated) Hash of the XML

As per BR-KSA-25, Buyer name is not mandatory for Simplified tax Invoices except for VATEX-SA-EDU or VATEX-SA-HEA.
As per BR-KSA-49, other buyer ID (BT-46) as national ID is mandatory for Simplified tax Invoices except for VATEX-SA-EDU or VATEX-SA-HEA.
and as per BR-KSA-81, other buyer ID (BT-46) must be provided for Standard Tax Invoices.
When issuing B2C Invoice I do not have VAT number of Customer and so will not be able to include VAT number in the XML
As per BR-10, Buyer Postal address BG-8 is not required for Simplified tax Invoices. except for VATEX-SA-EDU or VATEX-SA-HEA

however, when i do not pass buyer information in the XML as cac:AccountingCustomerParty
cac:Party/
</cac:AccountingCustomerParty>
the QR Code is returned with following error
KSA Response: Errors: invalid-invoice-hash-INVOICE_HASHING_ERRORS-The invoice hash API body does not match the (calculated) Hash of the XML

even if you don’t have data for the AccountingCustomerParty tag you still need to provide it as an empty tag,

If your invoice is standard invoice:
also for the hash you can generate it using command:
fatoora -generateHash -invoice [invoice.xml]

then replace the first “digestvalue” tag value in the invoice itself with the new generated hash.

in order to generate the json request:
fatoora -invoiceRequest -invoice [invoice.xml]

and this will generate the json request having (hash, uuid, invoicehash)