BR-O-08 ERROR -The VAT category taxable amount (BT-116) shall equal the sum of Invoice line net amounts (BT-131) minus the sum of Document level allowance amounts (BT-92) plus the sum of Document level charge amounts (BT-99)

Dear ZATCA Support, @Ankit_Tiwari @mahmoud-hawa

Following
BR-S-08 - Warning
BR-E-08 - Warning
BR-Z-08 - Warning

BR-O-08, stops the document and rejects in error despite the calculations are very accurate and correct in the document.

The data sent to ZATCA in the UBL 2.0 is also very accurate and correct.

Please check on these business codes

Thanks,
Prakash Sathyamurthy

Dear @prakash.sathyamurthy , please make sure to include 4 sub-totals for each of VAT Category Codes.

Dear Ankit, @Ankit_Tiwari

I can confirm that the there are 4 sub-totals included for each of VAT Category Codes.

When i test the xml in * Web Based Validator for Non-Technical Users i receive warnings. But the Actual document failed in simulation.

Thanks,
Prakash Sathyamurthy

Dear @prakash.sathyamurthy, please share the XMLs on email to sp_support@zatca.gov.sa or E-invoicing@zatca.gov.sa or through relationship manager

Dear @prakash.sathyamurthy ,
Please consider following observations:

1. The issue is primarily with incorrect document level VAT break down.
  2. Even though there are no line items with VAT category (E- Exempt), this category is included at the document level.
  3. The Zero rated line items are not summed up at the document level, instead are listed as separate subtotals.
  • PIH and ICV values were also not populated.